View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,321 Times in 5,600 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Good Morning my Christmas Friends! We will be having another warm day today. We have onions plants in at work and I know the gardeners will be coming in buying them up. We start really picking up in business mid to late February and it will not let up until mid June. This is getting into our busy time of year.

I have been at my job for 10 straight years and we specialize in gardening but I have YET successfully managed to grow a garden!!! I can grow weeds successfully! At least I have a green thumb at something! I just depend on others at work and customers to bring in their overstock of veggies they grow. I will get a veggie garden started and have my grandchildren help me, they have fun doing so but somehow it just doesn't hold up! Maybe this year??? We will see!
I've only been able to keep one houseplant alive, and that's my Christmas cactus, which thrives beautifully. In spite of the fact that both of my grandfathers were farmers, I can't grow a thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-20-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (01-21-2013), Seawaters (01-20-2013), shellie12 (01-20-2013), snowflake22 (01-20-2013), xmas365 (01-20-2013)