01-21-2013, 02:36 PM
1. Everyone is a genius but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid. (A. Einstein)
2. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than by what others say about him.
3. One day you'll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.
4. There are fat better things ahead than any we leave behind (C.S. Lewis)
5. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. (The Dalai Lama)
Gimme 5 quotes from the Marx Brothers.....
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr.
the asteroid belt
Pluto's downgrade from "planet" status (I'm STILL wondering about that one)
Gimme 5 truisms of life
[I][B]((Seawaters)) - We're Rooting For You !! [/B][/I]