View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,448 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriebear View Post
Hi MMC!!!

How are you all? We here on Long Island are doing well. We had a lovely weekend, the sun was SHINING it was beautiful!!!

We started our hike at 7:30 in the morning on Saturday and my goodness the sights and sounds of the beautiful outdoors. I tell you as we walk the trail and take in the beautiful I can't help but think God is Great, even in the midst of winter there are so may amazing sights. The best is all the holy bushes, I love the way the forest always looks like Christmas because of it.

This weekend we are going on a seal hike to view the Harbor Seals that come down to the tip of Long Island to enjoy what they feel is balmy weather LOL!!! A few years ago we saw the babies rushing into the water, it was so awesome. They have a large Hawk population and bunny population. If you get up real early in the morning, I mean just as the sun is breaking over the ocean you may see the gray fox coming back from the nights hunt, it is truly hard to believe you are on Long Island!!!

Well, enough about me and my last few days, now time to check in with ya'll and see how you have been and what you have been doing...

Miss you guys...
LB
So nice to see you LB !!!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-21-2013), Seawaters (01-21-2013), shellie12 (01-21-2013), snowflake22 (01-21-2013), xmas365 (01-21-2013)