View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:53 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,444 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
YEAH!!!!!!

Good morning, all! I'm running a little late today, and I'm still pretty foggy from staying up so late last night. My neighborhood went absolutely nuts when the Ravens won...somebody had 'blockbuster' fireworks, and they were still setting them off at 3 am. It wouldn't have kept me up (I'm used to hearing them by now), but Victor the Wonder Dog kept trying to hide under the blankets. Poor baby, he doesn't like loud noises.

On another happy note, the temps have really dropped and we may have snow today! Is this for all my friends who said it would be a cold day in h*ll if the Ravens won?

Oh well, lunch break is over. Talk to you later!

Nice to see you !!! (((HUGS))) to poor little Victor !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-21-2013), Seawaters (01-21-2013), shellie12 (01-21-2013), snowflake22 (01-21-2013), xmas365 (01-21-2013)