View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
When we come down for the movie viewing, let's go there!!! Also, when Hubby and I go cross-country to visit relatives (sometime after we get the kitchen completed and there is money left over) I will try to stop in. Nothing like inviting myself, huh? I really like the sound of this restaurant. Does Wayne like it, too? Hubby does not like Indian or Thai food, but he might like the salads.
Wayne don't mind eating there because he knows how much I love it but he teases me and says it all taste the same with different textures. I think he would rather have a cheeseburger though. Now they do make a lasagne they serve from time to time that Wayne LOVES!

Of course you and your hubby are welcomed to meet us there for lunch! =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriebear View Post
Hi MMC!!!

How are you all? We here on Long Island are doing well. We had a lovely weekend, the sun was SHINING it was beautiful!!!

We started our hike at 7:30 in the morning on Saturday and my goodness the sights and sounds of the beautiful outdoors. I tell you as we walk the trail and take in the beautiful I can't help but think God is Great, even in the midst of winter there are so may amazing sights. The best is all the holy bushes, I love the way the forest always looks like Christmas because of it.

This weekend we are going on a seal hike to view the Harbor Seals that come down to the tip of Long Island to enjoy what they feel is balmy weather LOL!!! A few years ago we saw the babies rushing into the water, it was so awesome. They have a large Hawk population and bunny population. If you get up real early in the morning, I mean just as the sun is breaking over the ocean you may see the gray fox coming back from the nights hunt, it is truly hard to believe you are on Long Island!!!

Well, enough about me and my last few days, now time to check in with ya'll and see how you have been and what you have been doing...

Miss you guys...
LB
That sounds fantastic! We have to travel far to get anywhere with nice scenery. We do go to the lake nearby a lot, it's pretty but I would love to see what you get to see!!! I agree with you about what beautiful things God puts on this earth! It is amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
We would never stop thinking about you ((((Star)))) xoxo
That's right!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I'm trying, I'm trying!!!
You are trying to become Made's girlfriend???? Coolarity!!!

Okay, everyone, I'M KIDDING!!! I am not about to start some type of drama since we all know that Seawaters is married!!! I just couldn't resist asking that! (I know Made and Seawaters have a great sense of humor!)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-21-2013), Christmasstar (01-21-2013), made582 (01-21-2013), Seawaters (01-21-2013), shellie12 (01-22-2013), snowflake22 (01-21-2013), xmas365 (01-21-2013)