View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Yeah, I'll watch the super bowl because now I don't care who wins. I just didn't want the Patriots to win yesterday.
I told CAH that if the Ravens didn't win I would have no interest in the Super Bowl because I wouldn't care who won. I probably would have went against the Patriots, mainly because of Belichick, he is such a jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
We are 49ers fans here, but I also like Ray Lewis and the Ravens. When his last game was telecast and some negative people commented on his dance, I was taken aback. I LOVE his dance, plus he is so darn cute! Neither Harbaugh brother is hard on the eyes either. One of my favorite players is former Buccaneer Warren Sapp. My husband calls him my boyfriend!
To be honest, if the 49ers win, I will be disappointed, but I won't mind too much. When I lived in Maryland during the post Colts and pre Ravens days I was actually a Rams fan, so I hated the 49ers, but that has changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I am not planning on watching it at this point, both teams give me bad memories of what they have done to my Bengals in the past.
Sorry the Ravens gave you bad memories. I remember the Super Bowls when the 49ers and Bengals played. They were both great games, both very close.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-22-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (01-22-2013), Christmasstar (01-22-2013), made582 (01-21-2013), Seawaters (01-22-2013), shellie12 (01-22-2013), snowflake22 (01-22-2013), Solice (01-22-2013), xmas365 (01-22-2013)