View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We went to Voodoo Donut Shop in Portland, Oregon. Man, their variety was huge! They even had some X-Rated ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Wayne and I just got back from taking a little walk at the lake. The sun is bright and it's getting warm! Still want a little more winter weather before spring gets here but it sure is pretty outside!

On the way back we stopped at that donut shop that was on the news the other day and saw their famous bacon donut. I wanted to try it but I have gluten allergies and donuts have gluten! I couldn't buy anything for myself but I just wanted to check out the selection. I bought one for my son that is coated with jalapeno peppers and Tabasco sauce! It's a surprise for him and he will be surprised! Ha ha! He loves spicy food so I am curious if he likes it. Wayne got one covered in M&M's. I hope those donuts are good, one was 3 bucks and the other was 4 bucks! Yikes! That's will probably be a one time splurge!