View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I wish we could see the video, darn it! I got to the doctor's office a little after 8:00 a.m. The receptionist told me it would be a three-hour wait! I ended up taking a short nap, believe it or not. At 11:30, I called the school to let the principal know that I still had not been in to see the doctor, and the secretary told me they would take care of it. I got in to see the doctor after 12 noon. After she signed the bra prescription, I went to the cancer bra store and luckily the clerk had my size and everything. So I came home with some new you-know-whats!!! The reason for the delay at the doctor's office was that today was her first day back from vacation and I guess everyone wanted to see her! I got back home around 3:30 and the pharmacy did not have the medicine in stock, so they called a pharmacy in the next town. I ended up driving there to get the prescription filled. What a day! I kept yawning while I was waiting for my prescription. I feel lots better now that I have taken some meds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thanks! Another winter wallpaper!!

Tried to post a video from my phone, but couldn't. Blowing & drifting snow here today, practically a white out.

How did your appointment go? xx