View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,151 Times in 4,626 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
today turned out different than planned!

Got called into work for a few hours, took a panicking mom to have blood pressure checked (which was OK and she is now settled down about it!) and spent a lot of the rest of the time just reading..."An Untamed Land" by Lauraine Snelling. Cannot seem to put it down.
I'm glad she's ok. I watch blood pressure pretty closely these days, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Left to pick up my eldest from work and 1/2 block from home get pulled over by a very handsome cop. My window was frozen shut so had to open my door to talk to him. He actually thought I was drunk!!! Just because i served a bit while doing something. Then he wanted to know if I was driving my own vehicle and when I said yes, he said wait here a min and went back to his car. Came back again and apologize, he ran my plates wrong the first time. Told me to have a nice night and I could leave.

And now I am home again.

My book is calling me so I am going upstairs
Good night everyone!!
I never considered that we might have hardened criminals among us here. I guess you alcoholic car thieves love Christmas, too!