View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:59 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,538 Times in 5,971 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
With an afterthought to this post I made, "I just love it", I felt a moment where I needed to say something further about that, so, as I am sheepishly saying this, I did my very first blog here/ anywheres. I just started typing what was in my heart and mind and before I knew it, there it was...I titled it: Snow, Reflections and Christmas!

I'm not sure what to think of it since I have never done anything like that ever before. One thing I did forget to do was to put it in a catagory like General christmas or something like that where everyone can read it.
Blogs are all about spilling what's in your heart and mind!

If you click Edit at the end of your blog entry, I believe you can change the category to whatever you wish, even after it's posted. I can't look further into it now (I'm at the office between jobs), but let me know if you can't find the setting and I'll look into it tonight.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-24-2013), Christmasstar (01-24-2013), Seawaters (01-24-2013), shellie12 (01-25-2013), snowflake22 (01-24-2013), xmas365 (01-24-2013), xmastidings (01-24-2013)