View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,265 Times in 6,477 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I noticed "pogoballs" were on the list. Does anyone remember how dangerous those things were? Who came up with that idea and thought, "Hey, let's make a toy that makes kids balance on a small surface while bouncing up and down on concrete." My mom wouldn't let me have one. As a kid I didn't understand why. As a parent now, I completely understand!
I wasn't allowed to have a pogoball either. But I did have a hoppity hop. I'm not sure if that was any better, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to HomemakinGirl For This Useful Post:
Ryan (08-14-2013)