View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:19 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Hey everyone! How are you all? I am well. So glad I am able to finally stop by and get caught up here a little bit.

Yesterday was my day off, so I don't go back to work until tonight at 11. DH is at work today, then he is working overtime tonight. The kids are at daycare and preschool, so it's just me here.

What's new and exciting? Nothing really new going on here. I've just been very busy, so like I said, nothing new! My kids are growing like weeds and I am loving them up every second. I have been doing some shopping for Valentine's Day and Easter for them already. Some of you may be laughing at me, but my kids still deserve something for these holidays well - in my eyes I think they do.

We're going to get more snow here today. It has been snow flurring on and off for the past 2 hours or so, but it is supposed to pick up here soon. We're supposed to get anywhere from 2-4 to 3-6 inches today to tonight. Oh boy!

Well, I am off to read some of the Countdown and make some lunch. I think I am going to do a grilled ham and cheese and chicken noodle soup.

Hope you're all enjoying your day and all doing well. I miss you all greatly. Praying for any of you who need my prayers and thinking about you all! God Bless and keep smiling!

Good to see you !!! xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (01-25-2013), snowflake22 (01-25-2013), sugar142286 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (01-25-2013)