View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:52 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,644 Times in 7,657 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Hey gang!!! Sorry I have been such a stranger!!! I just wanted to say "Happy Rudolph Day Eve!" I can't believe we are already (almost) to our 1st Rudolph day of the year! January is flying!!! And so are your fingers...this thread is already so close to page 400! Woo Hoo!!! I am going to try to come back more often to catch up b/c I miss you all!!!

Hope all is good with everyone!!!
Hi, Holiday ~ Happy Rudolph Day!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-25-2013), Seawaters (01-25-2013), snowflake22 (01-25-2013), sugar142286 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (01-25-2013)