View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,012 Times in 13,916 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This is ridiculous, this is a private business and they should be able to celebrate the holiday the way they feel they should. If someone is offended by a "Happy Birthday, Jesus" sign then don't go there, I am sure there are plenty of other businesses around that would want there business. I am not a religious person, but I am honestly thinking about sending a few bucks to help offset the cost of the lost sign as my way of supporting this hard working person.