View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:33 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,448 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

Well, today was the last day of LC's preschool, they did have a graduation for the ones who are heading up to kindergarten next year. LC is just devastated, he was crying saying it was the worst day of his life. He just loves his teachers there, and there was lots of tears all around today at the ceremony. He starts a new place Monday, and has already said he is not going, this is going to be very tough. Almost everyone went to Chuck E. Cheese for a graduation party, it was a lot better there, we all had fun unwinding there. Back to work in the morning, why is it that I never want to go?

I hope you all have a great night, talk to you tomorrow.

I was like that at the hospital when I worked there....I did NOT want to go....Used to have crying fits when it was time to get ready.....I hope a really great job will still come along for you....xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-26-2013), Seawaters (01-26-2013), shellie12 (01-27-2013), snowflake22 (01-26-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013), xmas365 (01-26-2013)