View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:28 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Praying for Seawaters, Coach, and Coach's wife to all feel better very soon. There is nothing that I hate more than throwing up or getting the flu! Hoping for a speedy recovery. Relax and rest!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't found the time to make a post. On Friday I was not able to go to class because we ended up with five or six inches of snow. My professor told me that it was fine that I didn't go, that the roads were very bad. I am not sure if I will make it to class tomorrow, either! We are supposed to get freezing rain, sleet, and ice overnight tonight. If the roads are bad in the morning I am not going to risk driving.

Today it is going to be a relatively low-key day relaxing at home. I am going to make something for dinner, but I am not sure what yet. It is cold out so I want to make something really good. I have a Penguins game to watch early this evening at 5 PM. I am hoping that they win. We started the season off strong with two wins, but we lost the past two games. We need to get on a winning streak!

I am all caught up on my work/homework, so I am off to relax for a little this morning! Have a Super Sunday, everyone! Hope you and your families are all doing well.

Good to see you, Jennifer !!! Good luck to your Penguins !!!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (01-27-2013), snowflake22 (01-27-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013), xmas365 (01-27-2013)