View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:21 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Thanks, Snowflake. I am UBER excited!!! I called my replacement and told her she can start moving some of her stuff in. She said she would wait because she didn't want her stuff to be in my way. I told her it wouldn't be. I invited her to attend our pizza lunch on Thursday. I also invited her to the get-together the teachers and staff are putting on for me. I told her I wanted to introduce her to all the staff as a new teacher at Murdock. Even though she knows lots of them, I just want to make it official and to let her know that she is a "real" teacher with her own classroom and to remind the other teachers that she will not be able to sub for them any more!!! She laughed at that and is truly happy that I asked her to replace me and that the district approved.

That is so nice or you which doesn't surprise me !! You are TRULY a nice and good person xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-28-2013), Seawaters (01-28-2013), snowflake22 (01-28-2013), sugar142286 (05-26-2013), xmas365 (01-28-2013)