View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,448 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Hey everyone! How are you? I am well. Sorry I haven't been around much, but I know you all understand, as you're all such great people!

As always, I've been working overtime and my extra time, I've been spending time with my family. My husband got promoted at work to a driver, so he was working some extra days, so he can get on his new shift this week. He also had to work some overtime last week as well.

I miss being around here - I know I've been missing a lot of the action. Makes me sad - all the everyday stuff, plus all the extras...the get togethers, QVC, morning coffee, and so on. I miss checking in on everyone and your families, but know that someone will keep me updated if something goes wrong with one of you medically or spiritually.

Hope all is well with everyone! I will stop in tomorrow, as I won't have to be back to work tomorrow night until 11. God Bless and talk to you all soon. Keep smiling! Praying for you all and thinking about all of you!

It is so nice to see you ! Big congratulations to your husband !! xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (01-28-2013), Ryan (01-29-2013), Seawaters (01-28-2013), snowflake22 (01-28-2013), sugar142286 (01-28-2013), xmas365 (01-28-2013)