View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:24 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,024 Times in 9,442 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
that is what I have at work...wash dishes, stop, serve customers, out of lettuce fill bins, serve customers, wash more dishes, need more ham, fill a bin, serve customers, microwaves need cleaning, oh yeah the dishes still not done....etc etc there is no way around this as all these things need to be done.
True! Now if I could come up with a good excuse at home! Umm... Well... my dogs needed attention, I can't mop the floor. The sun was shining and I wanted to get outside so I can't do the laundry. Wayne and I want to go out for the day and play so no getting yard work done! The distractions never end at home! Those are great excuses to not get work done! Oh yeah, Made needs his dishes done so mine get neglected! What's up with that? (My projects finally get done eventually!)

At work I have valid reasons not to get certain things done right away, customers first! I eventually get my work done because I hate unfinished projects at work. It gets so hectic at work at times but it's a fun job!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-29-2013), Christmasstar (01-29-2013), Seawaters (01-29-2013), snowflake22 (01-29-2013), xmas365 (01-29-2013)