View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sounds fabulous, Brad!!! Can hardly wait to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Tuesday morning, my Christmas friends!

I went to my brother's shop yesterday to look at the paint color on a truck he was working on. It was a very light silver with extra metallic flake in it...that's the paint for me! While I was there, I did some more final touch stuff for the equipment going back under the hood. Things like the A/C & heater covers that were looking rough, we pulled out and sanded & painted them. We're putting all new hoses on, then re-wrapping all the wiring harnesses so everything looks fresh & new.

And I finally got some sleep last night!

I hope y'all have a great day!