View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good Morning, friends!!

Happy Tuesday =]

What are your plans for the day?

I need to do some housework, course reading, and Harlowe
walking

It's really slippery outside! It's still sleeting, and just cold enough to freeze over good. I'm glad I don't have to do any running around today.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!

was just talking to my mom and she said anyone outside needs to be careful when walking as there are ice patches under the puddles. The temps are going up here and the rain might hang around all day so there will not be much snow left by tonight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-29-2013), Seawaters (01-29-2013), snowflake22 (01-29-2013), xmas365 (01-29-2013)