View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,795 Times in 17,402 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good morning,

LC didn't want to go to his daycare today, he was about to cry when I left him there. The little ones there were going "come on LC" they wanted to play with him. I did some running around after that, I had to look at a camera since ours is taking such crappy pictures now. I stopped at KMart and all of their Christmas clearance was all gone. Oh well, it will be back in 8.5 months. The camera is something I will have to talk to my wife about, maybe we can put it on layaway. I have no energy today, I am supposed to be doing my laundry, and picking up.

Have a great day!!!
I'll keep LC in my thoughts, Xmas.

What kind of camera do you want?

Adrian wants a new one, too. Ours is on it's last leg. It's on the list! We also want a bike for me, tv for downstairs family room, and more shelving for the garage.