View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Everyone keep safe with that serious weather around today, I heard tornado warnings and severe t-storms are on the menu in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Thanks! We've had some heavy thunder storms so far in my neck of the woods in Oklahoma, but nothing too bad yet. My wife gets very nervous as her house blew away during a record breaking tornado we had in May of '99 (before we were married). Anyway, since then, she keeps an eye on the weather.
we had light thunderstorm here, 2 claps of thunder and a flash of lightening and then it was gone. Now the temps are going up and fog is rolling in.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-29-2013), Ryan (01-29-2013), Seawaters (01-29-2013), snowflake22 (01-29-2013), xmas365 (01-29-2013)