View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:15 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,562 Times in 14,099 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
started work on a cake that is not due for awhile but has so many parts for the decorations I know this is going to take awhile to do. Going to have a barn, mini van, horses, trees, work bench with man sawing wood, coffee mug (no it is not for binger! sorry) and a lot of other little things.

Also, just found out that the store I applied at is doing reference checks on me!!! Yeah, that means I most likely will make it to the next round of interviews. This will be nice as it is closer and will not be as hard on this old bod to stand and do cashier stuff instead of what I am doing now.
That is great!!

Hope you get that call soon =]