View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,168 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
good a.m. all you beautiful Christmas Crazies!

how's it going? it's a balmy 64f here as i wake up this morning.
all this talk of bacon has me craving breakfast. yum, i love bacon. like the pooch on the "beggin strips" commercial says.

time is marching on & all is well here @ home. my daughter has started the new semester great. even though she's missed alot of days for illness she has caught up & is loving English & HISTORY for the 1st time.

as my hubby says, "work is work" & all is fine w/ that.

my son is doing good this semester. this should be his last semester @ the local USC campus then off to the big 1 in Columbia ( University of S.C.) i just hope I'll be able to handle it as he moves down there,

my oldest is well also. he's the last of us (w/ the exception of hubby who never gets sick) to get sick. his is more throat, cough, & cold. his b-day is tomorrow so i sure hope he feels better then.

gosh, i've missed you guys alot. i know i'm not here much but things have gotten a bit busy here.
glad to hear you and yours are well!
Have a great day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-30-2013), caninemom3 (01-30-2013), Seawaters (01-30-2013), snowflake22 (01-30-2013), xmas365 (01-30-2013)