View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:28 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,453 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Good morning everyone!

Midweek already. The 'Pines is decorated nicely. Carl never seems to run out of ideas. Glad to see he hasn't jumped the gun by putting out much Valentine's Day decorations yet!

It's really wet here. My feet are a little wet from all the slush and ice that have taken over Ottawa. At least I made it to work without slipping on jamming my knee. That would not have been a good feeling.

I attended my first NHL game of the year last night. My friend had four free tickets to the Senators vs. Washington Capitals game. I am not a fan of either team, but it was great to go back to the rink and watch a game. The most exciting part was probably that it was one of my good friend's first game. He's a great athlete but never really adapted to the North American sports scene - he was born and lived in Croatia until he was about 6. He seemed to have a good time.

Well, time to get back to work. The weekend will be in sight just after lunch as we will then begin our descent. Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-30-2013), Christmasstar (01-30-2013), made582 (01-30-2013), mgramsey (01-30-2013), Seawaters (01-30-2013), snowflake22 (01-30-2013), xmas365 (01-30-2013)