View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Didn't get to check in before bedtime last night, 'cause the power went out in our neighborhood for about an hour. Don't know exactly why. We phoned in the outage and there was a recorded message about "damage to high-voltage equipment." Could lose power again tonight---they're calling for high winds and possible thunderstorms. It's wet, cloudy, and mild right now.

Is anyone especially drowsy this morning? I've been up since 6:45, but if I found myself suddenly back in the bedroom I could fall asleep with no trouble. As it is, I'm at my desk at the office, so falling asleep is not an option!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-30-2013), caninemom3 (01-30-2013), Christmasstar (01-30-2013), mgramsey (01-30-2013), Seawaters (01-30-2013), xmas365 (01-30-2013)