View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,852 Times in 2,714 Posts
Ryan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
Good Wednesday morning everyone. More crazy weather today. After a couple of days with highs in upper 50's,we now have severe thunderstorm, high wind and tornado warnings today. The rain is forecast to end tonight as a dusting of snow.

This winter has been a big disappointment. Accuweather and the almanac predicted a colder than normal winter with above average snowfall for us in the mountains of NC. Boy were they wrong.

My dad turns 82 today. Can't believe how time flies.

Have a blessed day everyone.
Hello. Just noticed you are in North Carolina. My best friend lives there, in Roxboro and is on staff at a church out there. Then, my wife and I just said goodbye to another couple we're good friends with, as he went to join the staff of another church out there. So, within the past two years I've lost too many good friends to your state! That's alright though. Sounds like a great area and sometime we'll make it out there to see everyone...I'm sure by that time even more of my friends will have left me for there .
Anyway, long story short, my friends have told me the weather there was crazy right now! Happy birthday to your dad.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-30-2013), caninemom3 (01-30-2013), Christmasstar (01-30-2013), mgramsey (01-30-2013), Seawaters (01-30-2013), xmas365 (01-30-2013)