View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,571 Times in 17,352 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
good a.m. all you beautiful Christmas Crazies!

how's it going? it's a balmy 64f here as i wake up this morning.
all this talk of bacon has me craving breakfast. yum, i love bacon. like the pooch on the "beggin strips" commercial says.

time is marching on & all is well here @ home. my daughter has started the new semester great. even though she's missed alot of days for illness she has caught up & is loving English & HISTORY for the 1st time.

as my hubby says, "work is work" & all is fine w/ that.

my son is doing good this semester. this should be his last semester @ the local USC campus then off to the big 1 in Columbia ( University of S.C.) i just hope I'll be able to handle it as he moves down there,

my oldest is well also. he's the last of us (w/ the exception of hubby who never gets sick) to get sick. his is more throat, cough, & cold. his b-day is tomorrow so i sure hope he feels better then.

gosh, i've missed you guys alot. i know i'm not here much but things have gotten a bit busy here.

seawaters, i think of & pray for you daily.

cm3, how's your furbabies?

snowflake, kiss Har for me.

cah & tex, keep taking care of each other!

made, you still ROCK!

rjd, bradmac, shelliegirl, & the whole bunch, you guys are awesome!!!!!

have a dynamite day!
So good to see you!!

You're always missed

Har has been kissed! She's sending them back to you!! Xo

Happy Birthday to your son!!