View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,469 Times in 1,962 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Shoot, it's 82F here today, and the wind is about to blow my office trailer away!
It was 64 degrees here today and overcast. A cold front is just starting to push thru Baltimore now, triggering thunderstorms. Can you believe it, thunderstorm in January. Tomorrow, the high is supposed to be 30 degrees; Wow, now that's a temperature swing for you....

I spent all morning watching a plumber re-pipe my grandfathers boiler, it quit working friday night because the system/ hot water piping, sprung a leak in the expansion tank and had no water pressure. Upon my further inspection, I found a couple more leaks, caused by the pressure reducing valve that had failed and with the uncontrollable water pressure, the old pipes and equipment could not handle it and it was blowing the system apart.

Well, I spent all morning there making sure everything got done properly and was tested as well. It's all fixed now and he's up and running just in time before the temperatures dip back down in the 30's tomorrow. Me. I'm back at the office now and will stay late tonight to try to make up my time so that I do not have to use up my vacation time... So Ill be here for awhile tonight!!!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-31-2013), caninemom3 (01-30-2013), Christmasstar (01-31-2013), Meceka (02-02-2013), mgramsey (01-30-2013), Seawaters (01-30-2013), snowflake22 (01-30-2013), xmas365 (01-30-2013)