View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:16 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy 82nd Birthday to your dad, MGRamsey. I hope your mom is doing well. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Our winter weather has been a big disappointment too. Normally we get some cold temps but not many this year. I wonder if your "dusting" of snow will end up being more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
Good Wednesday morning everyone. More crazy weather today. After a couple of days with highs in upper 50's,we now have severe thunderstorm, high wind and tornado warnings today. The rain is forecast to end tonight as a dusting of snow.

This winter has been a big disappointment. Accuweather and the almanac predicted a colder than normal winter with above average snowfall for us in the mountains of NC. Boy were they wrong.

My dad turns 82 today. Can't believe how time flies.

Have a blessed day everyone.