View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,991 Times in 12,749 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
How wonderful, Coach! I am so excited for you! How can you stand such happiness? Praying that all goes well and that wifey and baby stay safe and healthy. Best of luck to you and yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Please, please, please...don't put this on my facebook page....because we are waiting to tell our family because of the difficulties we have experienced....

but....

I'm going to be a Dad...shhhhh.....