View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:25 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is okay, MMT. I am sure you inhabited the thoughts of the posts anyway. Today was a glorious day! The kids loved their pizzas, especially being able to eat all they wanted. I think four were the most pieces eaten. I received six more gifts. One gift was a donation in my name to Maasai Mamas for 500 liters of water for a family in Kenya. Many of you know that I love charities, so this was really special to me. I also received a beautifully woven scarf, more chocolates, a necklace and earrings, cookies, and a Misto mister with bold and peppery olive oil. I told everyone I wanted to retire again next week!!! I am just overwhelmed at everyone's generosity and kindness. But the gift of well wishes from all of you and the gift of messages to Giordan are at the top of the list! Thank you all again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
what a wonderful idea!!!!

oh major BUMMER! i just got home & read this I would love to had taken part in wishing him congratulations. this is exactly how i imagined you to be w/ your kids. you are such an amazing person seawaters!i wish you so many happy things in your retirement. God bless you doll!

CM3, be careful. not sure if you guys have had this on the news but here they have talked about a stomach flu, Norrel Virus. it hits fast & hard. we all had it & it is terrible. will be praying for you sweety!