View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:50 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,385 Times in 17,322 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Xtree1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Is it the salsa that has mangoes?
No, but that sounds really good!!

It's Larry The Cable Guy's Salsa- it has sorghum syrup that sweetens it. Really unique!! And proceeds benefit his charity, so a great cause
as well

Quote:
Don't forget we have the Lear! We can even buzz the Super Bowl!
Oh yeah!! Let's do it!! We could do a round robin type of thing, and snack at all of our houses! And we could bring the furkids, too!!

made, you game?!

Any other takers??

Quote:
For some odd reason, I have not been able to access the Christmas-Song-a-Day or my Facebook page. I can get to the page, but I cannot scroll at all. It is as if the page is frozen. Then I get a message at the bottom of the screen that says facebook.com is not responding and to reload the page. This has been happening ever since I tried to listen to the song this morning. Does anyone have any ideas? About the problem, that is. I know y'all have ideas, LOL!!!
Hmmm...not sure. made could probably give you some good suggestions.

But, if you haven't already done so, I'd restart the computer to see if that helps! Good luck!! xo