View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,342 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I know you mentioned this before, but,of course, I have forgotten; but didn't you take a clsss on this? I would like to learn more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
wow this is so pretty! thanks for this Star!

good morning y'all! I know it's Monday & i don't mean to be too spry (joyful, upbeat) but it's been a great weekend.

hubby & i went away over the weekend to Asheville, N.C. it was so nice. just relaxed & enjoyed quiet time together. we even got to see snow! we drove in it & everything. i know most of you have it right outside your door but not us, not hardly ever.

on our way home we stopped & went couponing....spent $166.?? but my total originally was $338.?? saved over $176.?? w/ my coupons & discount card, & before you ask; yes we will use everything I purchased. we didn't buy just because it was on sale. yaay!

we watched the super bowl last night & the Ravens won! omgoodness, the entire weekend was fabulous!!!! GO RAVENS!!!!

i wish you all a very nice Monday! love, hugs, & smiles all around!