View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,294 Times in 5,595 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
good morning My MC family!

merrycarey, i have missed you. i feel as though i have been out of touch w/ y'all for way too long. hope you & Mr. are well!
Aw, thank you! We're doing fine. I just haven't had much to say ... nothing interesting is happening, just business as usual. I have some interesting projects in the back of my mind, but I just don't have the energy and ambition to get started on them. It must be February!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-05-2013), Christmasstar (02-05-2013), merrymistletoe (02-05-2013), Seawaters (02-05-2013), snowflake22 (02-05-2013), xmas365 (02-05-2013)