View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,676 Times in 13,349 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Howdy everyone!

I painted almost every bit of that swing yesterday with just a few spots to go but I ran out of paint. Plan on buying some more today. Guess what? Now my swing is sitting out in the rain "drying"! Ha ha! I guess I should have checked the weather because I could have set it under the porch awning if I knew that. It will be okay. It should have been dried before it rained but now I have to wait for the water to completely dry before I can finish painting it.

Sorry I'm a slacker on here! It's going to be a very busy day today so I will try to catch up on here later.

Have the most Merriest Day Ever!!!
would love to see pictures when you are done with it!

as for being a slacker, you know we love all kinds of Christmas enthusiasts here! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-05-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-05-2013), Meceka (02-09-2013), merrymistletoe (02-05-2013), Seawaters (02-05-2013), snowflake22 (02-05-2013), xmas365 (02-05-2013)