View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:50 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,587 Times in 14,100 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
good morning My MC family!

seawaters i hope you are able to get this s.s. issue straightened out. i can only imagine how stressful that is.

merrycarey, i have missed you. i feel as though i have been out of touch w/ y'all for way too long. hope you & Mr. are well!

star, could you hook the fan up & blow some of that snow way down south to us?

snowflake, did you get Har any snowshoes yet? lol. are you guys all settled in now? i hope you're enjoying your new home.

i will be heading to work in a bit but i wanted to wish all y'all a wonderful day!
Hey merrymistletoe!!

How are you guys?

We are doing good, thanks! Har is having fun in the snow We are settled in, and loving our place & the neighborhood. It's so nice to see your neighbors out & about, and have them wave just to be friendly. And Adrian & I are having fun getting to know the town better.

I bet you've been busy getting ready for Valentine's Day at the flower shop! 💜

Xo