View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am going to check online and see what I can find. Can you PM the lady's address and I will ask if I can order the booklet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
yes, i did take a class. it was @ a lady's house here in town. i had to ask around. it cost a whole $5 & the booklet was $5. i do know there's info online about it but i believe the key is finding a grocer who doubles coupons, that's where major savings come in to play ( atleast for me). if you can't find a store to double then you shop according to the coupons you have cut & what is on sale in the weekly ads. i bet if you ask around you could find someone to go into great detail w/ you about it.

hey there Meceka, gosh have i missed you!

that swing is an awesome find, good for you. i do stuff like that as often as i can. you will really enjoy it this spring!!

just gorgeous, wish we could get a little!

hope you guys are better!

bahahahaha!~i love this pic CM3. hilarious!