View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I don't think I need to wish you luck; you can do this! I truly hope you get the job. When will you find out for sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good afternoon everyone!

Day two of the first full week of February and we're only a week away from reaching the one quarter mark to the Christmas Season. Quite the accomplishment already!

Not much is new here. My week became more busy yesterday. I received a call for an interview for a Program Officer position with the Ottawa Carleton Ultimate Association. I'm excited. I really need to perform well at this interview. Aside from education, I think getting into the sports field would be my best interest. I am really starting to pursue it hard. Of course, having played competitive Ultimate since 2006, a job with OCUA would be incredible. Wish me luck!!

Other than the interview tomorrow evening, I have a couple of assignments to complete for my class as well as the usual working out and other things. I hope everyone has been having a great week so far. The 'Pines should be in full swing tomorrow! Have a great Tuesday!