View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:20 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,482 Times in 9,271 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I mentioned last week that I was reading two books: Hoda and Ten Years Later by Hoda Kotb, a news correspondent. In Hoda, the author details her "perfectly comfortable" imperfections, and says she is "most at home when things are somewhat flawed." She then goes on to describe the contents of her purse on one particular day: "loose dollar bills, jam-packed wallet, a winter hat, a hardback novel, a thank-you card with a dog on it, Advil, one glove, a travel zip bag with 3-ounce bottles, mints, my checkbook, cough suppressant pills, a bottle of perfume, deodorant, contact lenses, a comb, an apple, and a Christmas ornament...Yeah. That's my world." Later she adds that "one woman's kitchen is another person's crime scene." When I read about the Christmas ornament, I felt as if Hoda were one of us!!! Just had to share!

That sounds like a wonderful book !!!!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-06-2013), Seawaters (02-06-2013), snowflake22 (02-06-2013), xmas365 (02-06-2013)