View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
thanks bradmac, i can never figure out how to do that stuff! i guess you can say I'm computer challenged. (no pun intended)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I have something cute to share about our 3 year old granddaughter. She had watched the children's cartoon, Calliou and the story was about Calliou playing with his grandpa. After it was over, my granddaughter looked at me with a bashful smile and said, "I love playing with Papa Wayne".

She also begged him the other day not to go to work. She just loves him! She keeps us laughing all the time!

We sure are missing our grandsons! They are in school and involved in after school programs so we see them briefly here and there. We will see a lot of them this summer though!
bless her!!!!!! that is so sweet!
Bradmac (02-06-2013), caninemom3 (02-06-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-07-2013), Christmasstar (02-06-2013), Seawaters (02-06-2013), Snow-in-Texas (02-06-2013), snowflake22 (02-06-2013), xmas365 (02-06-2013)