View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,350 Times in 12,631 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Prayers on the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you're all well. The count seems to be getting closer to the next milestone. I had a decent interview last night. I can't quite claim it as being "successful" until the hiring process has completed. The interesting news is that they are looking to complete the process by next Monday. I really want this career position. It would be great to (finally) have some security. I'd appreciate some assistance from you all, too. Thanks!

More importantly, I need your support for something else, too. My grandmother is having quite the battle right now. She's 83, but her health has been deteriorating over the past five or six years. She used to be quite healthy until my grandfather past away. Anyway, she has been in the hospital since Saturday morning and they don't quite know what is wrong. They've run tests but the doctors are baffled. With that said, I would appreciate your help and assistance on this matter, too. My grandmother has always been there for me and it is tough for me not to be around her during this tough time. Thank you!

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone. After today, there is only one more work day until the weekend!