View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,456 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
I know this is really, really late but nice to see you !!! I hope your day off was nice !!
oh CM3, you are always so thoughtful!! (((hugs)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
oh dear, you have no one in your life that you love or who loves you?

OK everyone, jet coming to your place, we are going to have a "We love You" party at merrys house!! Bring chocolate and hugs!!!
lol, after working @ the flower shop this week ahead I will probably need this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
That merry is well loved!!

Poor thing just suffers from exhaustion, long hours, and sore fingers from all of the thorns on those over-priced roses!
thanks snowflake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
merrymistletoe will explain this better, but I believe it's Valentine's Day season at a flower shop. So busy & hectic of a time that it's scary, like Halloween= Valoween
couldn't have explained it better myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Got this in an email today. It's a photo of "two feet of snow"!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
You bet!!!

MMC is lucky to have him around too!

In fact, MMC is lucky to have all of you! We are an awesome bunch of people!
YES, YES we are CAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Tomorrow is Friday! I hope everyone is as stoked as I am! Can't wait to kick back and drink coffee. Tomorrow my Granny turns ?? and my wife turns ??. If they knew I put their age on the internet they would beat me to a pulp!

Have a great Friday!
as any self respecting, dignified American woman would!!! happy birthday to wifey & g'maw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
For those of you wondering what to do this weekend with no football and no racing, Food network is having their annual Chocolate weekend!!!!

oh yummy now that sounds like a plan made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is nearly here again. Not much planned myself, but I'm looking forward to two complete days off.
me too Tis the season! I hope yours is awesome just like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey everyone! Had a busy week or two and have another one ahead. I am getting ready to catch a plane to Utah to look at housing for us for the next 4 years.... Last weekend was amazing we had 12 inches of snow plus the artificial snow at the resort. it was fun fun fun... I took 2 days off work and we did not come back until Tuesday morning. Now the 12 hours drive home was not fun anyways I miss all of you and I will be back online by Tuesday or weds! Have a safe and great weekend..and my prayers and thoughts are with al my New England friends this weekend.. hope you all ride out the storm ok!!
good luck on the house hunting. take care Dawg!
ballcoach (02-08-2013), caninemom3 (02-08-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-08-2013), Christmasstar (02-08-2013), gabulldawg (02-14-2013), made582 (02-08-2013), MerryCarey (02-08-2013), Seawaters (02-08-2013), snowflake22 (02-08-2013), xmas365 (02-08-2013)