View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,369 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Tomorrow is Friday! I hope everyone is as stoked as I am! Can't wait to kick back and drink coffee. Tomorrow my Granny turns ?? and my wife turns ??. If they knew I put their age on the internet they would beat me to a pulp!

Have a great Friday!
Happy Birthday to them!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
For those of you wondering what to do this weekend with no football and no racing, Food network is having their annual Chocolate weekend!!!!
Chocolate is my weakness!!! I love that stuff! I will eat it until I get sick, fun times! ha ha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey everyone! Had a busy week or two and have another one ahead. I am getting ready to catch a plane to Utah to look at housing for us for the next 4 years.... Last weekend was amazing we had 12 inches of snow plus the artificial snow at the resort. it was fun fun fun... I took 2 days off work and we did not come back until Tuesday morning. Now the 12 hours drive home was not fun anyways I miss all of you and I will be back online by Tuesday or weds! Have a safe and great weekend..and my prayers and thoughts are with al my New England friends this weekend.. hope you all ride out the storm ok!!
We miss you! Good to see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
snow snow snow snow snow and we are getting more

everything is closing down, no school which makes the kids happy. The funny part is I looked at the weather report and it says to expect light snow today. hmmmm who wrote that?

Work however will be open, does not matter no one can get in to buy the subs, we will be open anyway! LOL Do not have to be in until 5pm so will see if it lets up by then.
Be careful out there in the weather!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-08-2013), Christmasstar (02-08-2013), gabulldawg (02-14-2013), made582 (02-08-2013), Seawaters (02-08-2013), snowflake22 (02-08-2013), xmas365 (02-08-2013)