View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,914 Times in 9,105 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Friday morning, my Christmas friends!

Wow, did it rain last night! It's been a long time since we had that much rain at one time, probably the last hurricane. No snow down here, but I saw the snow in NYC while watching the news this morning. Nice to see!

Its my weekend at Bernie's (I love saying that, LOL), so I won't be able to work on the car. My brother has an idea for some modifications that will be COOL!! It's not going to be a complete restoration. Now it's called a resto-mod. See? I'm picking up the lingo!

I hope y'all have a great day!
We will all be there for breakfast!!! Have a fun "Weekend at Bernies"!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-08-2013), caninemom3 (02-08-2013), Christmasstar (02-08-2013), gabulldawg (02-14-2013), merrymistletoe (02-08-2013), Seawaters (02-08-2013), snowflake22 (02-08-2013), xmas365 (02-08-2013)