View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
To me each is it's own holiday. We have decoration for Halloween that go up Oct 1st and come down Nov 1st and get replaced with our thanksgiving decorations. I love celebrating Thanksgiving with the house decked out in Fall colors and turkeys. The weekend after Thanksgiving is when we take down all the fall/thanksgiving decorations and fully decorated the outise and inside in Christmas wonder.

There are some things I will do all year when I am in mood like listening to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies. I also shop all year for Christmas gifts too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Spyells (09-10-2013)