View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,011 Times in 9,618 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
Well our day together was kind of a bust. We did have a good lunch at Benihanas, and went and spent some time at the mall. We wanted to ride our bikes today, but I started to feel bad, I guess my cold started acting up, so we ended up just staying in the rest of the day. I feel like I ruined our day together.
Shame on you!!!You did not ruin our day!!! The weather put a stop to our bike riding but you had no control over that. You also have no control over not feeling well! (((Hugs))) to you!!!! I just love being with YOU!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
I'm sure she just loved spending the day w/ you!!

Hope you feel better, SIT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I am sure you did not ruin the day. Even when we are sick, just being together is comforting! I am sure it was that way for the both of you!
Wayne, listen to Snowflake and Seawaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-11-2013), made582 (02-11-2013), Seawaters (02-11-2013), Snow-in-Texas (02-11-2013), snowflake22 (02-11-2013), whitney37354 (02-12-2013), xmas365 (02-11-2013)