View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,781 Times in 1,184 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I am sure you all have been hearing about Triumph Carnival Cruise Ship being stranded out in the ocean due to a fire? Wayne and I were on that exact same ship October 2011. The conditions on the ship are not that great right now but no one is injured and they should be home by tomorrow.

Wayne and I have no fear to get right back on and sail again. Today we started searching to possibly go on another cruise this fall! Anything can happen anywhere so this mishap won't stop us from going again!
Nope, no fear at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Nobody can stop me from cruising! I am a travel agent and I know those sorts of mishaps are rare as can be. No one ever hears about all of the successful cruises - only ones with problems. It's like my professor always says, "When a customer has a good experience, they tell 3 people. When they have a bad experience, they tell 7-10." That's usually how it works with these kinds of things!
I agree 100%!!!

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-13-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-13-2013), Christmasstar (02-13-2013), Holiday (02-13-2013), made582 (02-13-2013), Seawaters (02-13-2013), snowflake22 (02-13-2013), xmas365 (02-13-2013)