View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for responding. I don't disagree with anything you said. I, too, believe schools should educate students about all religions equally, so students will grow to understand the world they are coming up in. Let's face it, when we were kids things were different. We didn't grow up in the internet age or in a true global economy. We were sort of closed off and it was OK to have a Christian leaning on everything (at least in my area) because everyone believed similarly. The biggest belief differences were between, for example, a Baptist and a Lutheran.

But, anyway.... the reason I felt compelled to post was because the thread was about the movie and the discussion seemed to be going towards atheists keeping networks from showing this annually or preventing folks from their tradition of watching it as Christmas approaches, and I just didn't see any of that in the linked article.

I hope I didn't side-track the film festival topic too much. In fact, I was hoping to get it back on track.

Sincerely,
YS

Last edited by YellowSnow; 02-13-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowSnow For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-13-2013), caninemom3 (02-24-2013)